Sunday, April 30, 2006

Silver Lining

(All pictures are by by Dan Bush of Albany, Missouri, and were taken with a Nikon D70 Digital Camera.)

(And that one's for my atheist friends - tell me about some random-chance, chaos theory principle making THAT image happen. HAH! )

I was delighted to run across this image and the one that follows as I did a little surfing after writing my early post. I wonder if it rained before Moses encountered his burning bush? Certainly would explain in mundane terms one of legend's great metaphysical mysteries. It might have appeared to the Patriarch thusly:

That last picture was all I needed to see. No more wool-gathering about the job or molly-coddlying myself about obscure emotional issues. Every cloud has a silver lining, and if my skies are partly cloudy today, then I shall adorn myself with the unspeakble beauty of Mother Nature. Thanks, Dan Bush. Thanks Astroligist people. I'm getting my ass out today. Genessee Valley Park, here I come!